1. The 2021 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Call is currently open for application. The NAP call opens to outstanding researchers and exceptional scholars in ALL fields of Science, Engineering, Medicine, Business, Social Sciences or Humanities.
2. Eligibility criteria:
- Early career researcher (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent) with a PhD degree in any disciplines obtained no more than 10 years at the closing date of 2021 NAP Call.
- Demonstrate track record of early achievements & have shown potential to lead an independent research group
- Committed to take up an independent research appointment in NTU, if selected.
3. Applications must be submitted online<https://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/NAPOR/OnlineApplicationModule/frmOnlineApplication.aspx> before Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00). More details are available at www.ntu.edu.sg/tracs/nap<http://www.ntu.edu.sg/tracs/nap>.
4. We would like to seek your assistance to disseminate the information to the relevant parties in your university, bringing this opportunity to the attention of promising brilliant researchers and encourage them to apply for the NAP scheme.
Note: Please feel free to use the attached flyer to disseminate the NAP information to your contacts.